RV Service & Maintenance
With a lot of complex parts, it’s normal for an RV to need work from time to time. If your RV needs a little TLC, just visit MPT Autobody for our unmatched maintenance services. We provide high-quality RV service in Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, and the surrounding areas in South Carolina. To schedule an appointment, contact us at (843) 957-7785 today.
Request RV Service Now
RV Air Conditioning & Heating Service
AC units in motorhomes are built to last, but even so, they can encounter problems over the course of a vehicle’s life. Broken fan motors, clogged condensers, or bad compressors can easily ruin your RV trip. Don’t wait until your recreational vehicle feels like an oven! With our RV service for air conditioners, you’ll be cool again in no time. On the other hand, winter traveling necessitates a properly working furnace, and furnace repairs are best left to the professionals at MPT as well.
RV Appliances & Electrical Systems
MPT has experience repairing the many appliances and other elements inside an RV, including the following:
- Refrigerators: Making sure you have enough food for a trip is essential. If the fridge isn’t working, contact us about RV refrigerator repair immediately.
- Power Converter Boxes: With age, a power converter may begin to wear out, and we can make sure you won’t be left without power on a trip.
- Ovens / Stoves: Being able to cook during your trip is one of the largest benefits of traveling in an RV. We have experience making necessary repairs to keep your appliances performing like new.
- Fuse Panels: This is another key element to keeping your trip going off without a hitch. If you are experiencing issues with your fuse panel, we’ll get you back into working condition.
- And More!
RV Roof Repairs
Don’t let that leaky roof problem persist and let the damage and dollars add up. We’re more than happy to fix the roof of your motorhome, travel trailer, or camper with our quality-proven system.
Winterizing & Preventative Maintenance
Motorhome maintenance and winterization are an RV owner’s best bet for avoiding costly side-of-the-road breakdowns. Here are some steps to follow to keep your RV in top condition year-round:
- Check the battery at regular intervals.
- Drain and flush grey, black, and fresh water tanks before storing for the winter.
- Inspect window, access door, and slide seals, and lubricate with appropriate chemicals where necessary.
- Keep extra fuel and air filters on hand in case they’re needed.
- Check the tires for cuts, and keep them at the correct pressure.
Of course, these are just a few of the many steps you can take to winterize an RV. Bring your RV to our location for thorough winterization and preventative maintenance.
If your trailer or motorhome needs more intensive exterior work completed, check out our RV body repair services. Aside from RVs, we also provide auto collision repairs and offer painting and chroming. In addition to cars and RVs, we work on motorcycles, boats, and emergency vehicles near North Myrtle Beach. Contact us at (843) 957-7785 to request your appointment. With the expertise of MPT, your vehicle will look great and stay in perfect condition for years to come.
Request RV Service Now
*RV Free Estimate Disclaimer: If the RV is not at the MPT location, and the technician is required to travel in order to complete an estimate, a fee will apply. If MPT is hired to complete the repairs, the estimate fee will be deducted from the total repair invoice.